STAY HOME & STAY HEALTHY!
THANK YOU to our Salem families who are doctors, nurses, medical staff, firemen, and policemen on the front lines caring for us.
THANK YOU to our Salem teachers and staff who continue to educate our children even while taking care of their own friends and family.
THANK YOU to our Salem parents who patiently help their kids with classwork and still keep their homes running at the same time.
THANK YOU to our Salem children who are trying their best and wearing a smile!
THANK YOU to our Salem HSA volunteers who work behind the scenes to make sure programs and plans are ready for your kids this year and next year.
THANK YOU to everyone out there who volunteers in the community and helps their neighbor to get through this together.
Hang in there Salem - we are thinking of you!
SEPTA (Special Education Parent Teacher Association) is a district wide organization that supports every parent/family/child that receives/provides special education program services and related support services (OT, PT, Reading Recovery, etc.). To learn more about SEPTA and the events it offers on a monthly basis, please click HERE.
AGATE (Advocacy for gifted and talented education) is a district wide organization that supports challenging education for ALL students. To learn more about AGATE and the events it offers, please click HERE
In this website you will find upcoming events, fundraisers, the online school directory, community flyers and more!
Need to get in touch with your child's teacher?
Here's a list of faculty emails:
- Email (before noon) firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Need to pick your child up early for a doctor's appointment;
- Need to pull your child out of school early;
- Someone else is picking up your child today only;
- Change in pick up plans for today only; or
- If you have a change to the dismissal form and it only affects 1 day.
- Need to change your child's recurring dismissal plan (for example now need to pick up in car line every Tuesday instead of riding the bus)? Click here and complete the form to turn in to the office
South Salem HSA
10 Newbury Rd.
Port Washington, NY 11050
Clip the boxtops for education and turn them in labeled with your child's classroom to the office or to your child's teacher. Please check the expiration dates ...expired boxtops cannot be counted.